Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome

Well, I've just decided to post my first message. This is my first blog as well so I feel a bit newie. However, I will try to post as often as possible, talking about topics like Computer Science, role playing games, ski or simply any aspect of my life that I decide is worth it. uuuh! haha

The truth is that most of the upcoming content will be thoughts, statements or anything that can be committed to be a nice, cool and philosophical matter to discuss, (or to be read). Along the day sometimes I catch myself up thinking about things that I consider I should share with someone else, just for fun or for unleashing a manner of keeping them up somehow. So be ready, xD

Let's see whether I'm able to keep this along or not. God give me strength.

cheers!

|MazZzta|

No comments:

Post a Comment