Friday, January 23, 2009

MSN and those unwanted contacts


Have you ever received an invitation from someone completely unknown? But you have to accept firstly, otherwise you might be refusing someone you really know and would like to get into your friends' list. Email addresses sometimes do not describe properly other people's identity, do they?

This happened to me 5 minutes ago. Someone added me, I accepted. instantly, this person popped up me and started talking to me. On the upper-right corner I could see a picture with some kind of female breasts rubbing each other. Interesting buddie.
First question (Directly, not wasting a single second)> hi, age/sex/location
I answered.
Second question> Dude, I woke up today and I feel so f***ing horny, I'm starting my show in a few minutes using my webcam. wanna join in? *link to a suspicious webpage*
I said politely no, thank you.
He insisted (Something told me this person was a man...)
third question> he explained me how to pay through a credit card and bla bla...
I said "You think I'm idiot?"
After insisting for 5 more minutes I said> "If you feel so horny today, why don't you go f*** yourself in front of the mirror?"
After that he didn't replied and quit.
I banned and deleted him/her/it from my list and game over.

Besides, this... rascal was responding at an incredible speed rate. Probably he was copying and pasting everywhere.

To sum up. Tits as bait, web page as trap, msn user as the idiot... this was my first time talking with a "fisher" on msn. What is this world coming down to?

|MazZzta|

1 comment:

  1. The same thing happened to me some time ago, however in this case it was an "asian girl" representing a company from China, interested in offering me great deals on their products. Once she told me what she wanted, I said "I am sorry, but I do not appreciate being spammed in this manner", and blocked her and deleted her from my contacts.
    It happens, but I get the feeling that sometimes it´s bots doing it, and that is why they reply so fast.

    ReplyDelete