Friday, March 6, 2009

FrontKick... WACK!


Well, here has risen up a new rock band. Slightly rocky, tending to punk style, harsh voice (not to the point of tiring you up) nice melodic tunes, chorus phrase repeating on and on (but if it sounds quite good, why the hell not?) as I really like, all to the unstoppable pleasure of making you feeling good. Wow, seems like I've got a crush on them... maybe.

the way I discovered them is quite odd . I was playing a dvd on my laptop, you know, one of those dvds that goes along with magazines. this one's about bikers. Freestyle bikers made in Spain (that's the original title, in fact). I'd have called it bike divers... all the stuff these guys perform while driving bikes is just awesome.

I stumbled across this tune, called "heartbreak hotel"... damn!! It got me whirling around my room like mad, even before realization! (Freak)

they promise much more though, check their website: Frontkick (only for punk lovers) and take a glance upon this old school punky band that really rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment