Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Graduated, at last



Today I´ve received my university title certifying I´m a major graduated professional in computer science. I can only say one thing: Oh yea! That´s in weird contrast to the idea of beggining a blog a month ago, though.

It´s been 6 years of my life studying in the university, well, 5 better said, since my year enjoying the abroad program on Vermont doesn´t count that much.

You give a relatively long period of your life (youth) and in the end they give you a signed paper. Sounds kind of unworthy. Far beyond the looking of it, it´s not just a pretty mere piece of paper. This says you can work as a professional within the area of knowledge you chose several years ago. It is also understood that your past choice is of your liking, otherwise... what a puke!

And now, right now, another period of life begins. That means looking for a job, move out, take decisions, responsabilities and all the gorgeous stuff we all know. However it also brings money (supposely), traveling, family? and other nice things that are supposed to pay off...

I´m thinking in doing a doctoral research to finish my career in the university. What the heck, I´m doing it. I´ll squeeze it for taking out all things university offers me. Now or never...

1 comment: